Monday, February 20, 2012

"Healthy" Dinner

Now don't judge me but tonight I made Toasted Ravioli and Baked Dill Pickles for dinner!  Don't worry, we had a side of fruit!  But I have been wanting to try this recipe that I found on Pinterest for a couple weeks now and so tonight was the night.  The Ravioli was very good and very filling too!  I finally got an A+ from the kids which was I super excited about! We have lots of leftovers!


When I had finished up the Ravioli, I had tons of breading left over that I hated to waste so I attempted to make Baked dill pickles.  I only had baby dill pickles in the house and was not about to run to the store so this is how they turned out!  
Although, not very pretty, they tasted decent. Not the best thing I have ever made but not the worst either.  They just didn't quite taste like the good old fried dilly's from Hudson's! 

And to top off our wonderful dinner of "fried" foods, we ate some Dairy Queen for the first time this season.  I"m surprised we made it several weeks since they first opened. Normally, we would be there on day 1 :) 

Its a good thing that I started another workout series this morning...


We will see how this goes. I have been very good for about the past year at getting up at 4:30am every morning and working out but I'm getting more and more bored with my workouts.  I did the Chalean Extreme Workout series from BeachBody and LOVED it but I borrowed it and needed to give it back.  So I also borrowed another video called Turbo Jam, also with Chalean but did not care so much for that one. There's something out hard cord dancing in the morning that does not really get me motivated.  I'd rather be doing strength training with a little cardio. So I'm still debating on if I should just by the Chalean Extreme since that is the best one I have tried so far. I'm open for any suggestions on workout series that you have tried and enjoyed.  P90x was just too much for me.  I'm more of a 5 times per week for 30 minutes type of workout girl or I lose interest very fast. 

Now on to take a hot bath,  cold ice cream will get to you!  I should know better :)  Happy President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment