Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Puppy Love

I was going through my phone pictures tonight and I completely forgot about these precious pics...



Bryleigh and I stopped by to visit my Grandma last Friday while Christian was at school and she was puppy sitting for Irma, my aunt's new puppy!  She is just the cutest and it made me want a puppy so much :)  But the idea of potty training a dog and a little diva does not sound all that cute to me!  So I enjoyed the puppy love for a couple of hours at least.  Bryleigh didn't much care for Irma, because she liked to jump and she has some sharp claws.  I'm happy that I didn't have Bryan along because I would have been hearing for weeks that we need an animal in this house! 

Today, I stopped by Target after work to pick up some miscellaneous stuff such as K-cups and such and I came across my favorite lip gloss..

 I love me some "Angelina Jolie" lip gloss as I call it.  Make fun all you want but its the best stuff out there!  And the kids sure love it too :)

I also found this cute dress and cover for Bryleigh which may become her Easter dress if I don't find something cuter! 
Lastly,  we had a small get together with friends for Super Bowl Sunday and after naps I threw together a few snacks... fruit salad, bbq lil' smokies, brownies, puppy chow and some chex mix.  As I am busy cooking, I turn around and find Bryleigh enjoying the goodies...



I can't get this girl away from her snacks!  Oh, has she been a little stinker lately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment