Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let the little children come to me....

This morning we went to church for the 10:30 service since Christian's Preschool/4K program was celebrating their 40th Anniversary of Christian education. Children from both the 3 year old class and the 4K class sang several songs at the service! We were excited because this is the first time that I have actually seen Christian participate, usually he just stands up there and smiles! Bryan came with us to the service and it was so nice having him there.  He was such a big help with the kids.   It was services such as this one that I remember why I go to the prayer and praise service on Wednesday nights so the loud singing can drown out the screaming of my fighting children! 

I just have to commend the St. Luke's Program for all that they do for the children in their programs. Christian has learned so much in the few short months that he has been in the program.  I wish he could stay for a couple of more years.  Unfortunately, he will have to move on but Bryleigh will definitely be starting in the 3 year old Preschool in a year. I know she will love it just as much as Christian does! 


There was an open house after the service with some fun activities.  We didn't stick around for too long though because poor Bryleigh wanted to join in the fun but she would have been trampled over with all of the excited older kids, so she was one unhappy girl :(

She didn't even want her cookie, that's how much she wanted to go play.  
We had a great morning and I even took a nap this afternoon when the kids did!  Great way to end the weekend!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."---Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment