Friday, February 24, 2012

Cheese Factory

This morning Christian's class took a trip to the Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Co.  Although, we have been to the cheese factory many times, it never seems to get old!  I mean who wouldn't love to watch some good old cheese being processed while eating some warm, squeaky cheese curds!  The class had a lot of fun learning about the process of making cheese starting with the process of getting the milk from the farm...





Of course we couldn't end our tour without some ice cream...I mean what is a stop at the cheese factory without some ice cream!



This past week has just flown by and I can't believe it is already Friday!  What a fun way to spend my Friday morning with Christian.  I've really come to realize in the past couple of weeks how grown up Christian is becoming. Although, he will always be mommy's boy, he becoming a little man.  I was almost in tears the other day when I signed him up for Kindergarten.  It is hard to believe that in 6 months, my first born will be attending full 5 days a week school.  I want him to stay in the preschool age forever so I can come home from work and spent time with him every day :(  I don't even want to think about this, but it does make it easier that he enjoys school so much!  I just wish he would stay at St. Luke's 4K forever!  His teachers are AMAZING and the program is teaching him so much!  I just pray that he enjoys school this much next year. 

And even more exciting, Christian is also signed up for T-Ball again this summer!  He is so excited, and so am I.  I signed him up for the WRYSA (Wisconsin Rapids Youth Softball Association) league this year versus the Parks and Recreation Dept. League as I think playing ball in the actual baseball diamond will help him learn the game a bit better than just in the open grass.  We shall see this summer.  He will have games 2 times per week so this is something I am really looking forward to!

Tonight we have our weekly movie night with Grandma and Grandpa, but right now I think I'll go have a cup of coffee and read my Bible Study book while the kids are relaxing. 

One request before I sign off... a friend of a friend went in for a scheduled C-Section this morning to welcome her little boy and he was stillborn.  Please say a little prayer today for this family as they try find meaning in this difficult time.  Please pray that they find comfort that God needed an angel this morning.  No words could begin to describe how much this family is hurting right now!  So please lift them up in prayer!  Thanks! 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment