Tuesday, February 14, 2012

All my love...

All my love on this Valentine's Day is for my 2 sweet kiddos and my sweet, caring hubby!  I'm head over heels in love with my little family!  And before I left for work, I left the kids with their little Valentine's Day surprise...

 We are all set for movie night on Friday! 

Since Bryan and I had our date afternoon on Saturday, we stayed in for the night and had a nice dinner of steak, Hot Crash Potatoes, and Creamy Cucumber Salad. And we finished off with cupcakes for desert that we made last night!.

We finished off the night with some Wii Bowling! This was Christian's first real time playing the Wii and had learned really fast and had a blast!




How Sweet!
 We watched our foster sisters for the evening so our parents could have a date night and Tasha read the kids their bedtime story!  Such a good aunt! 

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment