Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Captive Free

Bryleigh and I went to church tonight as per our usual Wednesday nights but tonight was amazing!  Our church hosted Captive Free which is a group through Youth Encounter Ministries who travel the US and perform amazing services at community churches!  Bryleigh just had a blast and was clapping and dancing to all of their music.  They really are a talented group of individuals who were led by God to do great things!  I'm so happy that we were able to make it to the service this year because last year, we were on vacation and couldn't make it!

Here is the Captive Freeif you are interested in learning more about their mission!

But unfortunately,  Christian couldn't make it because he now has the Flu that Bryleigh so nicely shared with him!  Poor guy, woke up this morning so sick.  But he already seems better so I have high hopes that he will be back to normal tomorrow already!  Now I'm crossing my fingers (very tightly) that Bryan and I will remain healthy!

Bryleigh looked so old today!  I caught a slight glimpse of what the teenage years are yet to come!  She even has the attitude to prove it.  

She sure is sweet to her little babies though!  I always hope and pray that Bryan and I are teaching her to be a great parent! So far she appears to be learning quite well :)

And this laugh just cracks me up...


We also had our basement windows installed today!  Finally, after 5 years of owning our home, all of our windows are officially replaced.  We had waited on the basement windows because they are in the unfinished laundry room and storage area of our finished basement so we didn't feel a hurry to replace them. But this year, we noticed that our basement gets extremely cold at times which is not so pleasant in the winter but in the summer, it is very nice because it stays cool down there without having to have the A/C on. So its a nice feeling that we will not be having to replace anymore windows (and for the cost of the windows we better not have to.)  For the cost of these 2 tiny windows, we were told we could purchase 2 large windows for the same price.  I totally don't understand that but what can you do!


 
And for dinner, I used up the left over shredded chicken from our White Chicken Enchilada's and I made Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup.  It was amazing and we have a lot of leftovers.  This is my first experience making soup and I was rather excited!  I suggest you all try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment