Monday, February 27, 2012

The love of a Father

I came home from work tonight to find the kids doing what they love to do...get messy! And what I love the most is that my hubby, being a stay at home dad, is not afraid to let the kids get messy with finger paint! I almost have a heart attack thinking about the mess, thus the reason that we do not play paint too often!  But Bryan just let them dig in and get dirty, and he even helped!

 Bryleigh found her belly button and thought it would be fun to paint that also!

 I'm just so blessed to have found such an amazing husband who also happens to be the most amazing father also!  Although, I do get jealous at times when the kids want their daddy to tuck them in at night, I know that this is also a special bond that the kids have with their father that some kids never get the blessing to have.  So I can go to bed at night knowing that my kids are being cared for by none other than the best person, their dad!  And I still get to read the bedtime story!!! 

Dear Daddy,
In all the things I try to do,
I want to do them just like you.
I'm watching every move you make
And trying to take each step you take.
Although right now I'm sort of small,
When I'm with you, I feel ten feet tall.
Like you, I want to be brave and smart,
'Cause I love you, Daddy, with all my heart.
When I am older I'll be so glad
If I grow up to be
JUST LIKE DAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment