Monday, August 1, 2011

VBS

Christian had his first night of Vacation Bible School last night and their theme is Sports. Last night Christian was in the Hockey Camp Room.  And although he wanted me to stay the whole time ( I had planned on it anyways), he did very well!  I see what the teachers mean when they say that he was great at school but when he comes home for me, he is a little stinker.  He participated in all of the activities, except for singing, and he didn't even take a nap yesterday!  But I give the teachers so much credit because to get the 3 and 4 year olds to sit still to pay attention was next to impossible but they were troopers and attempted the best they could!




Now tonight, he is in the baseball room, so we will see if I am able to sneak out or if I will be staying all week with him!  Christian was very excited that Rosco the Rapids Rafters Baseball Team mascot will be coming on Wednesday!  I think this will be his favorite part :)

No comments:

Post a Comment