Monday, August 15, 2011

Newest Creation

I am excited to announce my newest creation...Tutu Dresses!  I have seen these on little girls and I fell in love and decided I must create :) So I attempted my first tutu dress the other night and I was very excited with how it turned out! Of course, Bryleigh was my little model! 




And then I made a matching bow!  We'll call this the Rockstar Collection :)
I'm so excited to start selling them!  And eventually get Bryleigh's picture taken in one! 

And just to share my smiling kids faces...



The kids took extra long naps for us yesterday and Bryleigh must have missed Christian so much during nap time that she could not wait any longer to wake him up right after she woke up!  They love each other so much sometimes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment