Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Helmet of Salvation

Lately, I have been a day behind on my posts but we have Vacation Bible School every night this week from 6-8:15pm and by the time I get home, get the kids bathed, and ready for bed, I head for bed also!  But the week has been fun and Christian is enjoying it and I'm having fun being a helper also.  The kids are attending a different sports "camp" each night and learning about the armor of God.  Last night, Christian was in football camp and learned about the Helmet of Salvation.  I have to say that this has been Christian's most favorite so far and the "coaches"  did a great job keeping all the kids attention. The kids had a hot dog for snack and even made their own football jersey :)  I was able to get a few pictures in between the chaos.




So far we have learned about the Sword of Spirit, the Breastplate of Righteousness, and the Helmet of Salvation! Can't wait to see what we learn about tonight!

And I can't forget about Bryleigh girl!  She is becoming quite the big girl!  And since, she finally hit just over the 20 pound mark, we turned her car seat around to face forward and she LOVES it :)

Oh, and she loves her brother too!

No comments:

Post a Comment