Friday, August 26, 2011

Hot Dog :)

Our relaxing Friday has been pretty doggone good :)  (No pun intended)  Our friend, Deb,  also used to be Christian's favorite daycare teacher until she left to start up her own doggy daycare called Precious Paws Pet Resort.  So since she has no daughters or granddaughters that I am able to make some cute tutu's and hairbows for, she decided to see if my creations could outfit her pooch, Peycha!  And by golly, they did! 


She sure made that tutu dress look good!  So tonight I crafted away to make her a Rockstar Set!

We also spent the majority of the day outside since the weather was gorgeous!

This is from the other day but I snuck it in here because we did this today also!  Yum, freezie pops :)


Then, after dinner, we stopped out at my parents house to pick up "Homey" which is my parents dog.  They are out of town this weekend and so we decided to bring him to our house so he has some company!  To make a long story short,  when I was 17, I was at a farm with several of my friends and there was this dog which nobody wanted and the farm owners were going to take him out and shoot him.  I don't know how people can be so cruel but I couldn't let this happen so I took him home.  My parents told me that we could never get a dog but I brought this 6 week old puppy home and sat him on my parents bed at 10pm one night and said "Look at this face, he has no where to go."  And the rest is history....Homey is now our family dog and my parents don't know what they would do without him.  


Look at that face! Yes, his leg looks horrible but about a year ago, he started to chew on that one area and my parents have tried everything to make him stop and nothing works.  So if anyone has any ideas, we would love to hear them!





There was a lot of bonding going on at our house today! 


Not only with children but also with dogs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment