Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just another day!

We seem to be so busy at our household but yet not much is going on!  Its been a lot of cook outs with friends,  wedding planning with the bestie, crafting, and shopping.  This past weekend my mom and I took a day and went shopping in Appleton with the kids in tow.  Although the kids were pretty cranky,  we got a lot done!  We stopped at David's Bridal so that we could look at flower girl dresses and OH MY GOSH,  they have the cutest dresses for little ones!  I think I have found the one but I'm still going to shop around a little more because I just hate to pay $129 for a dress that Bryleigh will wear one time but if we do go with that one, she will be one heck of a princess for a day! 


So this is basically what the dress looks like but in a much smaller size!  So the dress hunt continues!

And today I made the cutest tutu dress and its by far my favorite one so far.  A little peak into our photo shoot!  Our girl is such a character! 






Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Now back to reality again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment