Thursday, August 25, 2011

4K

I can not believe it!  Christian starts 4 year old Kindergarten in less than 2 weeks! Our little boy is getting so big :(  Tonight, Bryan and I had parent orientation.  I'm so excited that after all the calling and enrolling and such,  I finally got Christian into my first choice 4K program which is at our church, St. Luke's Lutheran Church.  He was enrolled in 2 other programs, another private program and a public program, but to make a long story short,  I finally was able to get him in!  What makes it more exciting is that 20 years ago, I was in the same classroom for Preschool!  Never thought I would now be a parent to a child in the program :)  So exciting!

So tonight at orientation,  Bryan and I got to do a little bit of this...

I felt like a little kid again because we got to color Christian a picture of him for his place mat!  
And I think the best part about Christian going to 4K is that he will also be learning in a Christian environment and discipline will be structured around "Jesus Way," which will also be incorporating more at home also!  The theme for this year is "Bananas for the Lord"!  So next week, Christian has meet the teacher day and then on Sept. 7, our boy starts 4K!  

Just a little flashback...


No comments:

Post a Comment