Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good Ol' Summer Day

We spent the majority of the morning and afternoon outside playing, while Bryan helped a friend move.  I was even daring enough to take a walk with both kids and Homey!  I think its safe to say that I can handle another member of the family.  There is a good chance that this family may have to expand in the future, with a pet, that is :)  But for now, I"m good with just dog sitting! 






And Peycha came over today to pick up her finished dress!  And  she looked so pretty!



Although we did have some good fun today, I can't say that I wasn't excited when Grandma and Grandpa came over to take Christian for the afternoon to the Red Granite Rock Quarry to go swimming!  The kids have really been trying to see how far they can test me and with little nap for Bryleigh and no nap for Christian today,  I was exhausted.  So they took a lot of pictures and I was happy to hear that Christian had a blast and now he is passed out in bed! 





Tasha jumping off a cliff




This is the "Look, Grandma and Grandpa let me eat gummy worms"  Smile


And good night to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment