Friday, August 19, 2011

For the love of shoes...

Our daughter has an obsession with shoes and I'm not sure where she gets it from! Shoes are not my thing, although, I have some cute pairs,  I would rather buy other things than shoes.  So in the past several months, Bryleigh has officially become obsessed with shoes and will have temper tantrums when we put the "wrong" shoes on her or if we won't let her wear a pair of shoes.

This is what happened today and you would have thought that it was the end of the world at our house today!



All because she wanted these shoes on...


Which are 2 sizes too small and I had full intentions of removing them from her closet and putting into storage but I guess I did not do that quick enough.  So she decided to put them on and squeeze her poor feet into them, after many attempts at Bryan and I trying to put different shoes on her.  We lost the battle :(  They say to choose your battles, right???

Another a happy note, today was Christian's 4th Baptismal Anniversary!  So in honor of his anniversary, we lit his Baptismal Candle!  Which we have neglected to light the past 3 years.  He was so excited to blow it out after I explained the meaning of Baptism to him! 


I am researching for our Mexico trip as I type and I can't wait to go back.  I just didn't think we would be going on vacation again so soon!  Thanks to Jenna and Andy for moving their wedding from March 10 to November 26, we will all be going on vacation in January instead of April now!  So exciting :)

Now on to researching and then some tutu and bow making...


No comments:

Post a Comment