Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Look

Well I figure it is getting to the end of summer and beginning of fall so I decided to get a new look to my blog!  The family picture is back from March but I still love it!  Bryleigh looks so little compared to what she looks like now!  We just recently purchased this photo which was in the Nieman Photography Window and it is a 20 x 24 and looks great on our living room wall! 

I don't have a lot to update on since I have been so busy with work!  I am currently handling two units at work while we search for another social worker and yesterday I had a training in Madison so I had to leave my house at 5:45am and didn't get home until after 7pm.  It was such a long day! After yesterday, I was really having doubts about wanting to go back to school because that would be what it feels like for 2 days per week for 4 years.  I suppose I have some thinking to do :(

But I did have these beautiful views on my early morning drive yesterday!




I'm so looking forward to my short day at work tomorrow and then my 4 day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment