Monday, August 29, 2011

Life as we know it

We are enjoying our last couple of days of summer vacation before Christian starts school and are loving it!  I just wish that we lived in a state that was warm all year because we just love to be outside!  Christian sure has gotten his use out of his Power Wheels this year!



Don't ask what Bryleigh is doing because this is her newest thing!  Has to have her mouth wide open! And the looks this girl can give!  

We have been having quite the challenge with these two children lately!  They are both so strong willed and stubborn and then you combine them with Christian's recent phasing out of naps and Bryleigh's need for independence, makes for some very trying parenting for Bryan and I! Bryan keeps telling me that these are the times that I need to remember when I get baby fever, which happens quite frequently these days :)

But tonight the kids spent some time with my mom, while Bryan and I went food tasting with Jenna and Andy to prepare for their wedding coming up quick on November 26!  We had some great food!  I'm so excited for the upcoming months!  We have our vacation to Mexico booked for January and now I'm in the process of planning Jenna's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment