Sunday, July 31, 2011

Grandma's 81st

My Grandma celebrated her 81st birthday yesterday and to celebrate, we planned a cookout at her house with the family!  The weather cooperated for us and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful evening!  It was perfect getting everyone together and all 4 of her great-grand kids were there, which is her joy in life!  I'm so thankful for my Grandma.  She is such a kind, supportive, loving person and I'm so blessed that my kids get to have their Great Grandma T. in their life!  Here are some pictures from our evening:

All the Great Grand kids! 

My favorite toy as a kid!

Such a girlie girl

The girls!

Love you Grandma

That's my dad for you...Take 1

And Take 2!  (It was worth a shot!)

Bryleigh girl is always by the food


 Happy 81st Birthday Grandma! We appreciate everything you do for us!  You are truly a special person!

No comments:

Post a Comment