Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trellis, TV, BWW

I only had a half day of work today so I was able to come home by noon and take a quick nap when the kids did (It was so nice :)  And then we headed to up to Stevens Point because we had some things we needed get.  Our main goal was to find a trellis for one of our new plants and we were successful!


I love it,  it really does make the front of the house stand out!

And tonight, my husband is a very happy man!  We are now the proud owners of a 55" LG LCD TV!  Our very old TV in our room is finally on its last leg and we needed a new one!  Little did I know that we were going to take our 42" TV from the living room and put it in our room so that we could get a newer, bigger, better TV for the living room!  It was not money we were planning on spending but we will be happy that we did!


 The kids were having a rough time being patient so I finally gave in and let them play on the shelves!  Hey, its better than screaming right???




Finally, we had to make our usual stop at Buffalo Wild Wings.  I have never been a wing lover but since my first time there about a month ago, I have to say I am addicted.  And who could pass up 60 cent Boneless wing Thursday :) My favorite is the Parmesan Garlic, they are so yummy!!!!  The kids had a great time with their balloons and hats also!


 Tomorrow, we have a fun day planned with 2 play dates!  Should be a fun start to the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment