Friday, July 29, 2011

Down by the River

This morning Bryan and I took the kids down along the river because I thought I had gotten an email about kids activities going on.  But when we got there, it was more of a drawing fair where professional artists were drawing scenery.  Talk about awkward for us :(  But we made the best of it and grabbed some paper and crayons and told the kids to color away! 








It was short lived fun though because they weren't entertained for long! But the Daily Tribune had reporters there and took pictures so I'm curious to know if we will be in the paper tomorrow!  If so, this will be the 2nd time in just a couple of months.  The reporter basically knew us by name :) 

But we took the kids for lunch at Kathy's Drive Inn and now they are in bed for their naps! Time for me relax for a bit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment