Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bryleigh's Bow

Today I had a long day at work and I came home to Grandma and Tasha at our house helping Bryan to entertain the kiddos AND Grandma had Bryleigh's hair in a cute little pigtail!  This means that Bryleigh's hair is finally getting long enough to do stuff with!  Yayyyy!  This is what I love about having a girl!  I remember when my mom used to braid my hair all time and I can't wait to learn all these girlie tricks for Bryleigh.

So needless to say,  I decided to dress up Bryleigh's pig tail a bit!




She was so excited too, if you can't tell!  Okay, maybe not exactly but she did leave it for awhile!  But she was even more happy to take it out herself!  And boy, did she have some nice hair after that!




I just can't wait to start making little pigtail bows!  This is just too much fun!  But until a little more hair grows in, I'll continue with the big bow headbands for now!  Which I am still crafting away on and have been selling quite a few!  Its such a fun hobby for me!  I have started a facebook page for my bows so if you are interested in cute headbands for your daughters, nieces, friends come check them out here at Bryleigh's Bowtique

Here's one of my most recent creations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment