Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Family Reunion

This past weekend, my co worker and I went shopping in the Dells!  We have had this planned for almost a month and I was so excited to go! We had a great time! I usually feel guilty for leaving the kids on weekends when I haven't seen them much for the week and especially because Bryan watches them all week long.  But my mom actually asked to take the kids for the afternoon since she had a family reunion.  Its pretty distant family for me so I didn't attend.

So I had fun shopping, Bryan had time to himself to relax, and the kids were able to live it up out at the lake.  It was very hot this past weekend and the kids did not have swim suits with them so apparently this is what happens at the lake when you think the kids are just going to get their feet wet...
















Thanks for the pictures mom!  And we thank you so much for watching them for the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment