Friday, July 15, 2011

Playdates Galore

Today was a morning filled with playdates! Unfortunately we were too busy playing to get any pictures but my friend Jenna came over this morning with her 2 kids, Rylan and Mason.  And this was the first time that she brought both kids over!  The kids enjoyed playing together, although Bryleigh was only interested in baby Mason and kept wanting to touch him!  I definitely have to keep my eyes on her around babies :)

Then we met up with my friend, Chris, AKA the kids daycare provider when Bryan is working.  She had her 5 year old daughter and 3 other little ones and we met for lunch at McDonald's.  It was a great way to grab some lunch and be able to tire the kids out before nap time!  It was nice to be able to catch up since I haven't seen her in about a month.

Later this afternoon, we had to run some errands and now we are back home.  I've had an awful headache all day so I'm ready to relax and watch some movies with the hubby!

Here are some phone pics that I took today!
Our little Diva doesn't go anywhere without her purse!

You can't eat food in this house without being surrounded by little mouths!!
Just a relaxing evening

No comments:

Post a Comment