Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday and a Wedding

Christian's actual 4th Birthday was on Saturday but as you all know, we celebrated on Friday with his "Spiderman" Party!  He had so much fun and talked about it all weekend.  On Saturday, we had just a typical day of lounging around the house and playing with all of Christian's new toys.   Then we had our good friend's wedding reception later that night. 

My best friend, Audrey, and I have been friends since junior high!  We were inseparable until she moved away from me several years ago!  Although we don't see each other much, we can still not see or talk to each other for months and pick up right where we left off.  I love that about our relationship!  Anyways,  her sister, Monica, was also like my sister!.  And to add a little more to the mix,  my sister and Monica were best friends at one time and that's how Audrey and I got to know each other.  Well, the wedding we went to was Monica's reception.  She was married in Las Vegas on June 14 but this was her reception.  She was one pretty bride, that is for sure!

Not the best picture, it was from my phone!  But you get the idea!
And funny thing was, Sugar Babies Bakery also made her cake!  I joked with the owner, Paula, that I gained about 5 pounds this weekend, from her cake alone!  She did an amazing job, once again! 

Stevland and Monica
I loved being able to catch up with my friends and the kids had so much fun dancing!  There was also the cutest little girl there, Emma,  that turned 1 on that day!  Christian went up to her and said,  "Did you get 4 today too?"  It was the cutest!

My family with my good friends, Kevin and Heather
We were able to stay almost until the end and the kids did so well!  



My hot hubby and baby girl!



We laughed so hard because Monica and Stevland's two little boys, D'Marion and Kesan really know how to dance and Christian was trying to "break dance"  also.  We were joking around with Stevland's whole family that our son really looked like a "white boy"  compared to the amazing dancers in Stev's family!  Ha Ha  It was definitely comical! 

My bestie Audrey!






Congrats Monica and Stevland McCovery!  We are honored that we were able to share your special day with you!  

And hats off to the birthday boy also!
Love you baby boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome site guys and i had no idea that you made this!!!! ill have to tell the wife. Funny story how i found it tho lol ill fill u guys ion eventually. Take care

    ReplyDelete