Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday Randoms


  • Today is Aaron Rodgers Day.  12-12-12.  We are lucky to have such an amazing quarterback for our Packers :)
  • Bryan is such an amazing Daddy. The other morning, he took the kids out for a McDonald's breakfast before school. 


  •  My in law's had us over for dinner last night.  We enjoyed their beautifully Christmas decorated home, read Christmas stories, watched Christmas movies, and played with toy trains.  Bryleigh definitely takes after Grandma and Mom with her love for Christmas!  


  •  Buddy has been all over the place these days.  He made a mess in the bathroom the other morning and this morning he was having a good old time with all the snowmen :)




  •  My morning drives to work have been amazing with the beautiful sunrises!


  •  Christian had snack for today so we made Jello cups with worms and fish.  They were a hit with the kiddos! 

  • I'm excited for tomorrow since I have a half day work training in Appleton and my mom is joining me for a girls shopping day after!  
  • I'm a tad bit sad that we will never see another consecutive day such as today.  12/12/12.  
  • That's all, now I'm headed to bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment