Friday, December 14, 2012

Praying

My heart hurts today for all the sweet families in Connecticut.  Little innocent children victims of such a horrendous act.  I am very thankful that I was able to pick Christian up from school and squeeze him tight but there is such an overwhelming sadness knowing there are 26 families that are unable to hug their loved one this evening.  All we can do is pray...

Tonight, even though I had a million things to accomplish tonight, those tasks were put aside.  All I wanted was to spend time with the littles. They are just so precious and life is short.  So we brought out some art projects and made animals out of tissue paper and clay!  

Christian was in desperate need of a hair cut so we took him to get it done after school.  He looks so handsome with his new clean cut!  When I told him he looked very handsome, he says, " I know, Bailee is going to love it."  If you are wondering, Yes, Bailee is Christian's girlfriend :) Here is the proof..
On Wednesday, Christian came home with the heart picture that Bailee gave him and yesterday, my sister picked Christian up from school and later found a little love note hidden in his shoe.  I have this feeling we are going to have our hands full if there are already secret relationships going on at age 5! lol.  But is sure is cute :)

Our elf is getting increasingly lazy. And luckily, Bryleigh woke up at 3am to use the bathroom this morning which reminded me that Buddy needed to hide!

Now, I plan to go hug my littles even tighter before bed tonight!  And pray, pray, pray for comfort and strength for all those suffering today!

No comments:

Post a Comment