Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Snow Day

It is official...Christian has a snow day tomorrow!  It is so hard to think that he doesn't have school tomorrow when it hasn't even started snowing here yet.  But apparently we are in for 12-15 inches of snow tonight!  I am excited that we are going to have snow for Christmas but I am not excited that it has to happen on the week that I cannot miss work since my boss if on vacation and we are so busy! So come blizzard tomorrow, I will be slowly but surely making my way to the office :(  Not to mention, its our potluck tomorrow and Bryan and I just finished making my veggie pizza...
I'm thinking that tomorrow night is going to be a fun filled night of making our First "Frosty" the Snowman of the year and hopefully a trip to see Santa since we haven't visited the big guy in the red suit yet this year!

Buddy is sure enjoying the North pole type weather! (And looking at this picture, it appears we need to get more healthy food in the house :)


Happy Snow Day to all my friends in central Wisconsin!  Now if only we can drag out this snow day so I can get a snow day from school on Saturday :)

1 comment:

  1. I am here catching up on all the Keith Christmas happenings! Snow days I loved those, in Tenn it only had to flurry and the let us out,LOL. No snow in LA:( I saw an email for Jonathan's stocking....we wont read them until Christmas but I wanted to say thank you for being such a good blogging buddy! Hope you get Sat off:)

    ReplyDelete