Tuesday, December 18, 2012

 Finally, our elf has gotten into some mischief!  I know...my ideas have come right off Pinterest but what can I say,  I'm one tired Momma these days and half of the time, I'm ready for bed at 8pm.

Writing on our coasters
The kids decided that since the elf can write on pictures, so can they!  Oops :)  I guess maybe the elf is a bad influence.  Needless to say, we couldn't really yell at them but gently inform them that just because Buddy wrote on the coasters doesn't mean that they can.  Ha Ha.  Lesson learned!

And last night....Snowball fight!


And today, I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me in my office mid morning. We have a secret Santa that has been going around work giving gifts to all of us.  Its so nice to have the moral lifted around the work place.  And such a thoughtful person to be blessing us all around the holidays!

I also just submitted my final paper for this class.  As of Saturday at 1pm, I will have officially finished my first semester of grad school!  I'm so proud of this and ready for a month long break!  Bring on the holiday's and a bit of relaxation with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment