Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just a Bit of a Joy Ride

Today was a sad day.  My co worker, whom I basically just finished training, put in her resignation for a job closer to home and it was her last day.  I'm sad because she is a great worker but also because now I have triple the case load which makes it so much more stressful.  And on top of that, my boss is going on vacation starting next week and I'm on the homestretch of finishing my first semester back in college.  I have been quite the crabby lady lately and I need to get out of this funk. I think its just too much at once. But onward and upward and that is the end of my venting session.  

Now for the real fun...Buddy took a joy ride last night! 
And now I'm off to bed for the night!  Its been a long day :)

1 comment:

  1. Bummer sorry to hear you will have added stress. love the new look :)

    ReplyDelete