Sunday, December 30, 2012

Denali turns 9 and Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Our beautiful niece, Denali McKenna, turned 9 years old yesterday! I was just a teenager when I was blessed to witness this little life enter the world!  Its amazing how much she has matured into quite the young little woman she is becoming!  To celebrate her birthday, Bryan and I along with the kiddos took her out for a night of bowling... (disregard the date stamp,  my camera is getting old!)








This is little kid ramp was quite handy!  



 We had such a fun time.  Bryan and the kiddos played two games while I was the photographer :) And what would be a birthday celebration without Coldstone Creamery to top of the night!
 We all head a great night and I'm glad we were able to do something special for our niece since we were unable to make it to her party today!

We were on the road to Milwaukee by 10:00 this morning because my hubby bought me tickets back in November for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert!  I have been wanting to see them for years but they always play on Sunday's in Milwaukee and I always have to work the next day. But this year, I asked for off and we finally bought tickets!

I have been so excited and for a good reason because this was...by far...the most amazing concert I have ever been to!  And it only added to my excitement that we were on the floor level seating, row 13. front row and center.  It was worth every penny spent ;)








I took many videos at the show but I was able to get the entire finale song and my favorite, The Christmas Canon, on video.

I could watch them over and over again!  This definitely will not be the last time that we see them in concert!  Now its off to spent the rest of the evening with Bryan since we are kiddo free for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment