Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Programs

Christian had a jam packed weekend, and Bryan did as well since he was doing all of the transporting. On Saturday morning, Christian had practice for his church Christmas program.  Then after a quick lunch, he had a birthday party.  This was the first time that Christian has ever attended a birthday party that was not for family and where parents didn't stay.  I made it back from school in time to pick him up and I was told that he did so well and was very polite! I was one proud momma!   

After dinner, I gave Bryan a break from kiddos and took both kids to church.  It was a special musical drama service.  Last year, we went to it and it was a lot of fun so we were excited to go again.  The kids did well until about the last 15 minutes when they just couldn't sit still anymore. But I can't complain because it was a long service for them to sit through.

This morning, we found Buddy taking a bath...


And yesterday morning, Buddy was hanging out on our Christmas tree...

This evening, Christian had his Christmas program at church.  They have been practicing for awhile now at his Wednesday night bible school class.  Christian was a Magi and he had one line. Christian memorized his line and did so well.  He even sang, which usually never happens.  My shy boy :)  I was unable to get any pictures at the program since the lighting was not good for pictures, but I was able to get one before we left.  Both the kids had just woken up from an afternoon nap so they look a bit crappy  but you get the point..they were very cute.
And Bryleigh enjoyed the program also because she was singing, "Oh well"  aka "Noel" all the way home.  I wish I would have had a video of that one.  It was kind of catchy though..."Oh well, Oh well."  I might have to sing that Christmas song more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment