Sunday, December 23, 2012

Twas the Night before Christmas (Eve)

I finally have time to blog about our fun happenings around here.  Since I officially have a month break from school!  I feel a big sense of accomplishment that I finished my first semester in graduate school.  I can finally spend time with my family for next few Saturday's!  And there is so much going on in our preparations for Christmas and enjoying all of the Christmas activities.

On Friday, we went to the in law's for dinner and a movie night!  Bryleigh just loves Christmas books, movies, anything!  So when we go over to Grandma's they always sing Twelve Days of Christmas.  Grandpa was able to capture this cuteness on camera!




After my class on Saturday, we headed up to the Marshfield to see the Rotary Winter Wonderland that we enjoy every year. I'm so glad that we waited until we actually had snow on the ground to enjoy them!  It just doesn't seem like Christmas without snow and lots of lights! We walked through the lights display for about an hour...






















And finally had our chance to meet Santa this year!  Since we were cutting it close this year with our busy schedules!



After walking through, we drove through the display!  Its just amazing the amount of work that goes into making this special every year!  Its just beautiful!





We were exhausted when we got home but we had lots of fun!  And I can't forget, we are on the last few days before Buddy makes his way back to the North Pole until next year.  He has been having a blast the past few days!




He even made a reappearance during the day just to let Christian and Bryleigh know that he is still watching!

Now on to do some cooking with my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment