Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Last of Christmas Shenanigans

Yesterday evening was our last Christmas celebration of 2012! We celebrated at my Aunt and Uncle's house with my Dad's side of the family, which is always just a small gathering which includes my parents, my sister and her family, my aunt, uncle, and cousins, and my Grandma.  Its always a fun time because this side of my family is all jokesters.  There is never a dry eye in the house when we all get together since we are laughing so hard, we are in tears!  And last nice was just as fun as any other gathering.  Too bad we only find time to get together a few times  year!  I love these guys!






















We were laughing so hard with what started with just his one little picture...
It seemed that after I took this picture which as you can see has an "orb" in it, most pictures after that had "orbs" in them as well...




So eventually we had 3 cameras and 2 cell phones taking pictures because it was just so strange that all of our pictures had these white circles in them.  And we learned that it wasn't just my camera because it happened with all of the phones and cameras.  We even took video and on the video, white circles would fly through the video. Strange, amusing, and if you ask me,  somewhat comforting.  I would like to think that Grandpa was there with us at Christmas this year :)

We had a wonderful dinner of salad, lasagna, and chicken Alfredo. And we topped it off with yummy desserts!  After dinner, we were able to catch up with family while the kids opened a few presents.

My aunt is so creative, she made pillow cases for the kids! We love them!
Owls for Bryleigh
Batman for Christian
I was sad to leave but it was really great that we were able to get everyone together to celebrate!  And hopefully we can plan something with them again soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment