Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let it snow!

It is definitely a winter wonderland in our world today!  As the weather man promised (and was finally right for once)  we received more than a foot of snow before the sun came up this morning. I was dreading having to drive in this but I knew that I needed to. So I woke up very early and was on the road by 6 Am with Bryan's truck.  I can honestly say that this is the first time in almost 2 1/2 years that I needed to take the hubby's truck to work.  And it was horrible.  I wish I would have stayed home but fortunately I was able to get my work accomplished and head out by 1:00 since it was only getting worse.  Praise the Lord, I made it home safe and sound.

And as promised,  after I arrived home, we all put on our snow gear and headed outside.  Unfortunately, we weren't able to make Frosty though since the snow was not good packing snow. So we just made snow angels and had a snow ball fight instead!













  We were outside for a good couple of hours before we were a bit chilly. We headed inside and sipped on yummy hot chocolate!
I'm so excited to spend the next 6 days with the family and celebrating the birth our dear Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment