Sunday, December 16, 2012

Santa's little elves

I felt like a little elf today.  I spent the afternoon baking cookies for Christian's teachers to go along with their coffee shop gift card...


 I also made chex mix and Scalloped potatoes and ham.  The hubby attempted to make puppy chow as a snack for the Packer game while I was in the shower.  When I came upstairs I noticed the flour container sitting out.  I immediately knew that he had used flour instead of powdered sugar.  So unfortunately the whole batch went in the garbage and needless to say, the powdered sugar and flour containers are now clearly marked!

While the kids napped, I wrapped every single present.  My intention was just to get a good start on the wrapping but then I started and just wanted to get done!  So I have all our our family presents under the tree and all our Santa presents hidden in the closet!  And I was able to catch up on all my DVR shows while I was wrapping.

Our elf has basically been switching from shelf to shelf these days and again, I woke up at 6 this morning remembering to hide Mr. Buddy.  I have got to remember to do this but our days have been busy that I end up falling asleep on the couch and don't even think about it.

I'm hoping that Buddy will have a little bit more fun tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment