Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bittersweet Night

Bryan and I just got home from dropping Christian and Bryleigh off at the in laws house!  Tonight starts our vacation and I couldn't feel any more horrible at this point :(  A million and one questions are going through my mind:  "Did I remember to pack Bryleigh's favorite blanket?", "Is Christian going to miss us?", "Will Bryleigh be able to sleep somewhere other than her crib?" Oh boy, I'm already a nervous wreck and we're only 2 hours into a 9 day vacation! 

I'm sure its the nerves of every mother but I have never left Bryleigh overnight with anyone since she's been born and besides Christian's occasional overnight trips to Grandma and Grandpa's, he's always home with us also.  I know we will be so much more patient and rejuvenated when we return but right now I'm feeling selfish :( 

So I will cry some tears but also know that the kids will be in loving, caring Grandparents care until we return!  Now on to vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment