Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our night of Firsts

It sure was a beautiful night out tonight for Wisconsin standards anyways, probably low 40's and we decided to take our first walk of the year outside! 
Well I should probably say attempted to take a walk because we only got several blocks down the road and then Bryleigh had enough!  I do have to say that I am pretty jealous of all the mom's out there who's children are content to sit in strollers because both of my children never liked it!  Last year at this time, Bryleigh only wanted to be held and now she wants to explore so sitting is not an option!  So although it was a short walk, it was nice to get outdoors none the less!  We are definitely ready for Spring to have Sprung :)

 After our delicious dinner that I made, Pepper Steak, we headed downtown to support all of my fellow union employees in the Democrat Rally!  My first experience at a political function! 


 Its so hard to watch all of the people being affected by Walker's bill which takes away nearly all of collective bargaining rights for state workers.  I am a state employee but I am one of the few employees at my facility that is not union but I am definitely going to support all those that are!  Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, Scott Walker's got to go!  I am going to be hearing chants for days now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment