Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When will it be gone????

Sooooo.....even though I have said it a million times,  I"M SO SICK OF WINTER! Mother Nature goes ahead and teases us with 40-50 degree weather and then slaps us in the face with a winter thunder, snow, rain, sleet, ice storm!  Really?!?  Enough already :)

Bryan told me this morning that I should call it a "snow day" instead of commuting my usual 45 minutes to work.  And for once, I have to say that he was right! I got stuck 3 times before I even got 2 blocks down the road and then the main roads weren't even plowed.  But the Lord was watching out for me and I made it to and from work okay! Pretty uneventful day at work today but it was nice for a change! 

I don't have any pictures today but I do feel better that I vented about this nasty weather!  To think that I will be in nice warm weather in 9 days :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment