Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

4 years ago today, I married my best friend!  It has been 4 years of ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for the world because we are the people that we are today because of our hard times and best times!  Bryan and I were married on St. Patrick's Day in a wonderful afternoon ceremony followed by a light dinner reception!  My sister and her now ex husband were married on the same day as us in a double wedding!  I don't regret this at all because all though their story did not end happily, it was right for us at the time!

Bryan and I have been through so much in our 4 years of marriage and almost 2 years of dating.  Here are some of our big accomplishments/challenges that we have faced together:

Bryan and I began dating-July 26, 2005

Bryan joining the Marine Corps-January 2006 

Bryan's Diagnosis/Treatment of his Brain Tumor-March 2006
Excuse the Smile-I've been known to smile whenever a camera is around (Even inappropriate times)



Radiation
Our Engagement in San Diego, California-May 22, 2006


Our Wedding Day-March 17, 2007










The infamous picture of me feeding myself cake (This just goes to show that I was 6 months pregnant)



Buying a House-June 29, 2007
Don't worry, we have done a lot of work since this picture was taken!
The birth of our son, Christian Patrick Keith-July 9, 2007
Excuse my fatness here


My college graduation-May 18, 2008

The loss of Bryan's Grandpa-Richard Keith-January 16, 2009

The birth of our daughter, Bryleigh Kadence Keith-December 7, 2009



And since we like to do some things backwards, we will be taking our honeymoon in 15 days!  We have had quite the exciting journey and so the story of our life continues...Happy 4 year wedding anniversary to my wonderful husband, I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment