Sunday, March 27, 2011

My First Pedicure

First off, how did I never know how amazing Pedicure's are????  I'm going to have to have a little chit chat with my mother!  Yesterday my mother in law and I went and had our first ever Pedicure's and boy was it amazing?  Who would have thought that they massage your legs and feet!  And since I pretty much hate feet, it sure took a lot for me to let someone else touch my feet!  But I figured that I better do a favor for the other beach goers in Mexico and do something pretty with my toenails :)  And I'm so happy with how they turned out... Just to warn you, if you don't like to see feet, do not read on! 


Ta Da....My pretty toenails!  

After church this morning we headed over to the high school to the Home Show!  We were able to talk with with some local landscaping businesses and now I am so eager to get started on landscaping our yard and tearing down our 2 dead trees in the front yard.  This is another reason that I want Spring to be here already!

Now the kiddos are sleeping, I just finished my P90x workout (I'm on week 9 and still going strong!), and now I will relax and attempt to watch some of my DVR'd shows from this past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment