Monday, March 21, 2011

After Bath Fun

Tonight I didn't do much of anything but clean:(  I always put off the bathrooms but tonight while the kids were in the bath, I made myself clean it!  And after bath time, I tried to catch Bryleigh voicing her "cold"  whimper!  She does this after every bath and since she knows it gets sympathy, she has started to get other things she wants too!


Excuse my hands in this video....I was attemtping to put lotion on her while recording so that she wouldn't get too cold!  See, she already has me trained :)

And then as I was getting Christian dressed he informed me that he wanted to take me out on a date....AWWWW!  But then he told me where he wanted our date to be...


Now I relax for the night as I am still in a lot of pain from having fillings 11 days ago!  This jaw pain is horrible and I'm hoping it gets better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment