Sunday, March 20, 2011

Movie Night

On Friday, we had our weekly movie night with the in-laws!  I look forward to Friday's every week because we have such fun eating pizza, watching movies, and eating popcorn!  Not to mention, the kids get grandpa and grandma time and Bryan and I get a little relaxation time!  

Like I've said before,  it is hard to get a serious photo of Bryan because he always has to somehow throw a funny face in there!  He makes fun of me for how many pictures I take!   Well as it turns how,  Bryleigh got her father's genes...:)



And what kind of night would it be if Christian and Daddy didn't have a sword fight...




Christian begged to spend the night with Grandpa and Grandma and he of course got his way!  I think he had this planned because he asked if he could bring his blanket and he doesn't sleep overnight places without his blanket.  So it must have been his plan all along!  It sounds like they had a lot of fun and even built a tent in the living room to sleep in! 

Yesterday, we headed to Appleton with my mom and niece, Denali to do some last minute shopping for Bryan before our trip but of course,  Bryan didn't find what he was looking for and I bought more clothes for the kids that they probably don't need! And today, I did some grocery shopping and now we are going to snuggle up on the couch to watch my Sunday night shows, Secret Millionaire and Undercover Boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment