Sunday, April 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

We arrived home from vacation last night around midnight and we are SOOOOO happy too be home :)  I can't express enough how much I missed my little kiddos!  I have to say that our vacation was one of the most difficult yet most fun times I have ever had!  I hated leaving the kids and there wasn't a moment that I stopped thinking about them when we were gone!  But yet, we had such a relaxing, fun time! 

Today was a day of relaxation,  spending time with kids and of course....LAUNDRY!!!!  Here is a little sneak peak of our past 9 days of sun, sand, and swimming! 


There will definitely be more pictures to come soon! But right now, I just can't get enough of these two little ones!


And they are of course, sporting their gifts that we brought them back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment