Friday, April 22, 2011

Miss Sassy Pants

Little miss Bryleigh has been quite the little stinker lately!  She is so independent and such a little mover that there is no way that she can just sit in one spot for any length of time. 

That being said,  you can just imagine how our Good Friday Church Service went this afternoon!  Not good.  Ever since Christian began walking and talking, it has become increasingly difficult to go to church and get anything out of the message but I keep it up because I really want the kids to grow up learning and connecting with God!  I'm hoping that one day it gets easier to go to church with 2 kids.  Bryleigh hollered, threw fits, and attempted to run everywhere during the church service.  Is it bad to say that I was ready to come home? 

So now I am ready for a nap but now the kids will be waking up soon!  But that's par for the course, right?  But you can't be frustrated with this face for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment