Saturday, April 30, 2011

I love Target

I don't get to go to Target too often but I sure wish we had one here in town because I would shop there all the time.  Well, Bryan would not want that because we would probably be broke but I sure would.  I stopped there today because I really need 12 month jeans for Bryleigh and although I did not come out with any jeans, I got her some cute outfits!  And I would have liked to get more but I know I need to limit myself.  These are my cute finds for the day!



I love how I can mix and match with their clothes!  And the Easter Bunny although brought Bryleigh a pair of sandals and slip on shoes for summer from Target!  Oh I think I have found my latest addiction!  Good thing Bryan is working on the marsh for a couple of months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment