Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to Reality

Well today was really a slap in the face back to reality...this girl is no longer on vacation!  I had one heck of a stressful first day back to work and I"m not so much looking forward to going back tomorrow!  Now if only I could go back to Mexico but with the kids and hibernate for a while :)


Ahhh...I'll just have to go back and keep reliving these memories until next time:)

Also Bryleigh has really been showing her true personality since we returned!  She is quite the stubborn, sassy little stinker!  I don't know who she gets that from!?!  She did not want to be held while in the grocery store tonight, nor did she want to sit in the cart, so instead, I chased her around and picked up everything she took off the shelves just so she wouldn't scream for the hour we were there.

And then we get home, I gave the kids a bath and got Bryleigh out first and lotioned her, brushed her hair, and put her pajamas on and while I walked into the kitchen for 2 seconds I come back into the bathroom go get Christian out of the tub and find this.......



I guess she decided that she was REALLY dirty!!!!  Oh boy,  the joys of motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment