Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trying Times

Have you ever just felt like this?

(Compliments of google images :)


Well this has been the story of my life for the past few weeks.  Like I had said before, during, and after our trip to Mexico, I felt so guilty for leaving the kids.  And since then, I have come to see changes in Christian especially.  He has been acting out and being more stubborn than usual.  I have been having a LOT of stress at work and I try so hard to leave it at work but its so hard.  Then I come home and Christian has been throwing more and more temper tantrums.  I think they call this the "trying threes"  right?  I'm hoping that its a phase and will pass soon!  I mean the boy would rather sit in a timeout for 20 minutes and scream rather than come and talk about what he had done.  I mean who in this family is that stubborn :)  Okay maybe I am just a little!

And then to add to the mix,  Bryleigh is really learning to test our patience right now too!  Wow,  I'm pretty sure between the two of them, they are great birth control :)  And to think I wanted to start trying for baby # 3 this year :) 

But I still can't get enough of them!  



Sorry for the lack of Christian pictures...like I was saying earlier "trying threes"  which also means Mr. attitude does not want pictures taken! 

No comments:

Post a Comment