Monday, April 18, 2011

More flowers

I got my first hair bow order!  I was so excited!  I also made Bryleigh's flower to match her Easter dress.  It blows my mind how fast April went and that this weekend is already Easter! 
Of course I have to have a little princess to model the headbands!

This bow will match one of her dresses I just bought this weekend!

Easter Dress

 Christian also wanted to some "art projects" that have been hanging around the house!  So yesterday, I let "loose"  you could say and let him get messy!!! AHHHH!  I know I need to let my boy get messy but I'm just so used to keeping him clean :)  He had a blast though! 


The finished product :)  Quite the colorful Winnie the Pooh
 And then, last night I received a phone call that Christian had won a gift basket that we had signed up for at the Children's Festival!  Christian was so excited when we picked it up today! 
He didn't waste any time getting into this!  
Tonight we finally took Christian to get his hair cut.  He really needed it!  And we had grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner because this Mommy was too tired to cook! I'm ready for bed already!

No comments:

Post a Comment