Sunday, April 17, 2011

Children's Festival

Yesterday we took the kids to the annual Childrens Festival in town!  We look forward to it every year!  There is so much to do for the kids and the best part is that its FREE!  Nothing can be better than fun and free :)  Too bad the weather was yucky, we weren't able to ride on the fire truck, garbage truck, or police car!  There's always next year!



This little pony was so life like! 
It even pretended to eat!

Fishing was also his favorite!  I think I would like fishing too if I caught fruit snacks and candy :)
Making an apple bunny

The finished product!
Christian's favorite activity was building a little wagon!  Unfortunately for him, this is a dad/son activity and Dad was not there.  So Grandma and Mom helped build the wagon!  And luckily it worked!  May not have looked the pretty but at least we got the job done :)


The finished product!  


Then the kids laid down for a nap and Grandma and I went to do some shopping!  I just went along for the ride but I came home with stuff and my mom bought nothing.  How does that work?  But I found the cutest summer dresses for Bryleigh at Kohl's and I couldn't pass them up.

Now today we have once again experienced the joys of being a homeowner.  Our toilet started bubbling this morning and we know from past experience (Thanksgiving 2009 to be exact)  that when this happens, it means that our septic is backing up most likely from tree roots!  So the sewer man should be here soon to fix that problem.  This always happens at the worst times like holidays or weekends.  Luckily, we found a person who charges $60 all the time with no weekend charge!  Yayy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment