Monday, January 31, 2011

Cookin' Fool

Bryan was able to get some cute pictures of Bryleigh today cookin' today!  I bet you'll never guess who dressed our lovely little chef!  I'm not so sure what Christian would do if he didn't have a little sister to play dress up with! 

Sorry its a little blurry!


After I got off of work, it was haircut time!  Bryan and Christian both got their hair cut!  I love Christian's hair after its first cut but it only lasts for like a week because his hair grows so fast!  I do remember when we couldn't wait for his hair to grow and now I want it to stop.  I guess you can never win! 



During the summer last year, Bryan and I bought the P90X Workout System and we never really started the program even though it cost us an arm and a leg but yesterday we started it !  Our upcoming trip to Mexico is my motivation to get more in shape. So hopefully I can hold myself accountable to this program.  And I'm going to look like this in 60 some days!  HA


                              P90X Website-Picture Found Here

So wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment